Telangana HC imposed a fine on man for filing a false plea, the court ordered the man to pay fine for misleading the court.
A man in Telangana was imposed fine for filing a wrong petition in court, he was told to pay 50,000 as he was found guilty of misleading and wasting time of court. The petitioner filed a habeas corpus plea in
court stating that a 20 year old woman, who resides next to his house, was abductedby some unknown person, and demanded the police to produce the woman in the court.
Two judge bench that was hearing plea, however instructed police department to produce the woman before court. The woman was brought to court, but the woman confessed that she wasn’t abducted or kidnapped by anyone, in fact she was living with her sistersince some days, as the petitioner was constantly harassing her to marry him, he used to brain wash any perspective boy, who would come to her house with marriage proposal.
The court ordered the petitioner to pay fine in two weeks time.
Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early Reportedly Air India said that the issues regarding aviation fuel payments are being sorted out with the state run oil companies and they would be resolved early. Meanwhile the statement comes days after oil PSUs (public sector units) in a letter to the national carrier warned of ending fuel supplies at six major airports from October 18, if the latter did not make the lump sum payments as had been agreed upon.
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB