Reportedly with a 10 fold rise in transaction value and eight-fold increase in volumes over last year, india’s IMPS has been rated the world’s best real time money transfer platform by FIS. Meanwhile in the sixth annual ‘Flavors of Fast report’ by FIS, which analysed 54 countries, india’s Immediate Payment Service received the only 5+ rating on the Faster Payments Innovation Index scale of 1-5. The programs were rated on innovative features, fund availability and market application.
Furthermore the payment systems of countries like the US, china, japan, the UK, germany, australia, denmark, poland, romania, singapore and sweden were analyzed by FIS. It was launched almost a decade ago, IMPS is the core of one of the most evolved and sophisticated public digital payments infrastructures in the world. Further funds can be accessed via mobile devices, online, at ATMs, through text messages and at physical bank branches.
Moreover india is one market which has successfully integrated real-time payments with mobile and the result has been 1,000 per cent plus growth rates. Even though more than half the population remains offline, india’s real time scheme processes 20 million fast payment transactions each day.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike