hyderabad sources reported that Jayesh Ranjan, principal secretary, IT and Industries said Telangana government has decided to declare 2020 as Artificial Intelligence year by organizing various activities related to the emerging technology, and the year 2020 is going to be celebrated in Telangana as AI year.
Furthermore throughout the year, we will be running multiple programs and activities and a lot of hackathons and meetings will happen and the government agencies will give challenges and make available data sets on which you (companies) can run algorithms," he said speaking at a program. Reportedly Ranjan said the state government has signed up with NITI Aayog, which has come out with the 'National Strategy for Artificial Intelligence' to run pilot projects in Telangana.
Moreover he said IT industry body NASSCOM is setting up a Centre of Excellence in Data Sciences and AI here, which is expected to start its activities in 2020. Perhaps he also said that the IIT, Khargapur, which is coming up with its regional centre here, would take up the first program in AI.
Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11 London sources reported that fugitive diamond trader Nirav Modi, who is fighting extradition to India on charges over the nearly USD 2 billion Punjab National Bank (PNB) fraud and money laundering case, on Thursday was remanded to prison until November 11 after he appeared via video link from his London jail for a regular remand hearing.
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing