During the last 24 hours, moderate to heavy rains occurred over Rayalaseema. Also, moderate rains with one or two heavy spells occurred over Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Rain activities over Telangana remained mainly light.
Now, we expect moderate rains with one or two heavy spells to occur over south Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Rayalaseema today. Southern districts of Telangana may also receive a few good spells of rain. Also, North Coastal Andhra Pradesh and North Telangana may get scattered light rains.
We expect these rain activities to continue until today. Thereafter rains will subside over Telangana as well as over Rayalaseema. However, scattered light rains with one or two moderate spells may continue
over North Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Reason for these rains is a Trough which is extending from Gujarat to East-central Bay of Bengal across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, a Cyclonic Circulation is also persisting over West Central Bay of Bengal off Andhra Pradesh coast.
At present Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are running near normal in term of rains activities. Sub-division wise, Coastal Andhra Pradesh is rain surplus by 4% and Telangana is rain surplus by 1% whereas Rayalaseema is still rain deficient by 4%.
UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya In the view of verdict by supreme court on disputed land case of Ram Janambhoomi-Babri masjid, the administration has cancelled leaves of field officers in Uttar Pradesh, police and administration officers of all 75 districts were ordered to maintain law and order situation in the state. Additional chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh has issued a government order regarding cancellation of leaves to all field officers in the state, they were directed not to leave the district headquarters till
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday