Blaming the Chief Minister jagan Mohan Reddy drove legislature of malicious governmental issues, Chandrababu Naidu asserted that Kodela was being badgered by the state government with false cases Mr.Vijayawada: Former Chief Minister and leading Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday requested a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) test into the concurring conditions prompting the supposed suicide of previous speaker and MLA Kodela Sivaprasada Rao.
While tending to a public interview in Mr. Vijayawada in the wake of gathering the Andhra Pradesh representative Biswabhusan Harichandan, Naidu stated, "We request CBI request on conditions that constrained Kodela to end it all. We will go to any degree for equity and are prepared to document even private cases".
Blaming the Chief Minister jagan Mohan Reddy drove legislature of malicious legislative issues, Chandrababu Naidu affirmed that Kodela was being bugged by the state government with false cases.
"YSR Congress Party government is acting in a pernicious way against resistance groups. Kodela was irritated with false cases under genuine allegations which caused him mental distress," Naidu said.
"Frivolous bodies of evidence were recorded against him under segments of Indian Penal Code (IPC)which are non-bailable and in addition, false claims were leveled against him by people of no uprightness," Naidu included.
Offering subtleties of his gathering to the Governor Biswabhusan Harichandran, Naidu expressed that the Governor has guaranteed him of all conceivable assistance for the situation.
"In these four months of standard, YSRCP has completely seized the police division. Cases with no substance are being documented on our pioneers yet no move is being made on the oppression of YSRCP pioneers. I offer the police work force not to give up to the decision gathering and act as per the law," Naidu said.
Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says New Delhi sources stated that after meeting P Chidamabaram at Tihar Jail, Congress lawmaker Karti Chidambaram on Tuesday said that his father is in good spirits and "procedural games" are being played against him for political theatrics. Karti told media "I came to meet my father as I am entitled to meet him twice a week. He is in good spirits and whatever these procedural games are being played are for political theatrics".
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case