hyderabad sources reported that the man, whose skeleton was found in the farm of popular Telugu actor Akkineni Nagarjuna on the outskirts of hyderabad on Wednesday, is likely to have had killed himself in 2016. Meanwhile the police identified the man as 30 year old Chakali Pandu, who had ended his life in a small dilapidated house in N-Agro Farms, which is spread over 50 acres of land in Papireddyguda village near Shadnagar.
Accordingly a few persons who came to the farmhouse for plantation work late Wednesday found the highly decomposed body lying in the deserted house. As per report a case of death under suspicious circumstances was registered on Thursday at Kashmpet police station under Cyberabad Police Commissionerate. Reportedly Deputy Commissioner of Police, Shamshabad, prakash reddy stated investigations were taken up on the basis of an Aadhaar card and photograph found in a purse near the body.
Moreover the deceased was identified as Pandu, a native of Papireddyguda village and his family members told police that he had left the house about three years ago, leaving behind a note as he was depressed following the death of his elder brother due to a kidney-related ailment. Perhaps he also wished that Rs 19 lakh, which was his share from the sale of family property, be given to his mother to ascertain more details like how he committed suicide.
Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response Sources from Srinagar stated that the recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received an overwhelming response with 6,500 youth from Jammu and Kashmir participating in it. Meanwhile the four day drive was organized by the Army to shortlist youth for 162 infantry battalion and the army said that as many as 550 youth had been shortlisted.
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut