As per report Reliance JioFiber announced its entry into the fixed-line broadband space earlier this month and the existing players have already begun tweaking and launching additional services to take on the looming storm. Meanwhile in response to zero-latency gaming promised by Jio Fiber, ACT Fibernet has launched two new gaming packs in two subscriptions in india- one month and for six months, and the benefits differ with each pack.
Furthermore the ACT offers its broadband internet services in 18 cities in india, including the Bengaluru, Chennai, delhi, and hyderabad. Perhaps the company has announced that its one-month gaming pack called 'A-Game Basic' is priced at Rs 500 (excluding taxes) and will have a validity of 30 days. Reportedly to counter the zero-latency gaming of Jio Fiber, ACT is offering services like Speed on Demand Data Boost, Partner Benefits and in-game rewards.
Ravi karthik, Head of Marketing, Atria Convergence Technologies, said in a statement "We are extremely excited to partner with World of Warships for their india launch. The rich multi-player experience with strategies and quasi-real battles provide for great gaming experience which can be enjoyed by diverse age groups. Together we will work to build gaming in india and World of warships to a huge success".
Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award New Delhi sources stated that two digital applications (apps) developed by Indian under-graduate students for women's safety and to check air pollution in Delhi on smart phones won Marconi Society annual awards for the good of humanity. An official said "The Android application named 'Rakshak' detects speech patterns through an audio microphone of any user's smart phone".
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana