IMD issued a ‘red alert’ for mumbai on Thursday, which means the city for forecasted to receive extremely heavy rains, on the contrary, it rained very light though.
The premier weather agency of country IMD (Indian meteorological department), weather prediction turned out to be opposite, of what they actually predicted on thursday. The weather bureau had forecasted ‘extremely heavy rains’ for city and adjoining areas, but it was a wrong prediction over all, as most parts of city didn’t received any heavy rains.
In fact schools and colleges declared holiday in wake of red alert issued by IMD in financial capital of country. A day earlier, the adjoining areas of city witnessed heavy rains, due to this mumbai was also given red alert by department, but city dwellers woke up to a bright sunny morning.Many people took to social media platforms to vent their anger and also questioned the parameters, on which the weather department predicts the weather.
Though it rained thoroughly in few isolated places of city, but widespread intense rainfall activity was seldom. The city have received a whopping 3335 mm of record breaking rainfall this monsoon season so far
Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24 Washington sources reported that Keeping up with the tradition, US President Donald Trump will celebrate the festival of lights, Diwali at the White House on Thursday (October 24), three days prior to the beginning of the celebrations in India. Meanwhile the White House said that Trump will light the ceremonial diya on Thursday and as of now this information is only available.
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters