Water and bifurcation issues being the core issues, two chief ministers are adamant over usage of Godavari water for rayalseema and palamuru, Nalgonda respectively.
jagan mohan reddy and k. Chandrasekhar rao are scheduled to meet on 24 of this month, to discuss core issues pertaining to diversion of Godavari water to krishna basin to resolve water problem and post bifurcation issues that still haunts both telugu states. The meeting will take place in pragathi Bhavan in hyderabad.
The two counterparts have already had a meeting in recent times, kcr have announced the house, that Godavari water will be diverted to krishna basin. As both governments are adamant to use Godavari water, and to resolve water issues in parched region of rayalseema region and palamuru Nalgonda in Telangana.
Telangana wants four TMC of Godavari water to nagarjuna sagar and srisailam to provide water for drinking and irrigation purposes in both states. Both CMs shares a friendly rapport between each other, therefore an amicable solution to these problems are on the cards. A positive outcome is expected out from this meeting for the better future.
BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali Reportedly with its employee unions threatening a day long hunger strike on Friday over delayed salaries during the festival season, state run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has said that it is hopeful of paying salaries to its 1.76 lakh employees for September before Diwali. BSNL chairman and MD P.K. Purwar told "We will give salaries to the employees before Diwali from our own resources on accruals.
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR