Telangana state BJP unit has demanded a health emergency in state, as unstoppable and ever increasing cases of viral fever, dengue has gripped the state.
BJP state unit president k. Laxman wants Telangana state to declared health emergency, he said that, his party will start agitation to pressurize the government to construct 1000 bed hospitals in four different sides of city, which he claims that CM promised.
He told that, his party will not keep quiet until the promise made by CM is fulfilled, he blamed that not a single brick is played so far, the four hospitals were proposed to come up in Uppal- LB nagar, malkajgiri-cantonment, kukatpally- qutubullapur, serilimgampally- Rajendra nagar areas.
All government is full, as there is no scope for these hospitals to effort extra patients, if these proposed hospitals were built then it would been some respite to patients in the city. He added that, government is clearly refusing to accept that viral fever has turned into epidemic now, more than 50 deaths have been reported so far. He further demanded the state should be declarehealth emergency and provide free treatment to patients suffering from viral fever and dengue.
First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached Reportedly this train will now be sent to the Chennai Metro Rail Limited’s depot in Koyambedu, where it is put through various tests in slow and high speed before it is used. These tests may take two weeks to a month. As per report the rest of the nine trains are expected to arrive by the end of February 2020.
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?