BJP leader statement comes in response to HM amit shah said only Hindi can unite the entire country.
BJP leader Pon radakrishnan on Friday said that even Tamil language can be national language, his statement was in retaliation to Home minister amit shah's statement of Hindi language can unite the country, his statement stirred a huge controversy especially in south indian states, where official language is not hindi, unlike other north and central states.
Mr. Radakrishnan quoted that he wished Tamil language to spread across all other states, so that it gains the honour of being considered as national language one day.Mr. Radakrishnan also added that till then only one language should be accepted for communication purpose.
Mr. Shah stated earlier that, one language that is hindi can be identity of country, eventually uniting the whole country, later he clarified his statement saying, he just want people to learn hindi as second language, he is not imposing it on every state.
This clarification made DMK party to postpone the protest, which was planned to launch against the statement of union home minister
First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached Reportedly this train will now be sent to the Chennai Metro Rail Limited’s depot in Koyambedu, where it is put through various tests in slow and high speed before it is used. These tests may take two weeks to a month. As per report the rest of the nine trains are expected to arrive by the end of February 2020.
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?