In an inhuman act, 40 odd stray dogs were killed by injecting them with poison in a village of Vijayawada, this act was done by village Panchayat officials. This incident has drawn massive outrage.
At least 40 dogs were killed by injecting potassium cyanide to them, by Panchayat officials in Ramavarappadu villagein vijayawada. A local resident caught hold the officials doing this act around 1 am, he alerted the neighbourhood, upon questioning they said that, superior officers ordered them to do. Around 20 carcasses were found in their vehicle. Local animal lovers society activists rushed to the spot, they condemned the act and termed it inhuman.
Mass dumping of animal carcasses is dangerous to human life, it contaminates water, soil and air, said one of the activists. One pet lover added that, mass killing of animal is certainly inhuman, instead of killing it’s better to sterilize them, she advised.
Patamata police has assured that they will take action, and exploring the possibilities of registering cases against the Panchayat officials. Stray dog menace has become a headache to civic officials in entire country.
Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019 Devendra Fadnavis – BJP Perhaps one of the most salient Assembly seats for the BJP Shiva Sena alliance both in terms of prestige for the parties and that of the candidate is Nagpur South West from where Devendra Fadnavis has been elected since 2009.
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls