The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (AP-CRDA) issued a fresh notice to the residence where former Chief Minister n. chandrababu naidu is residing. Officials had pointed out that the Lingamaneni building was constructed at 19 m, whereas the maximum flood level is 22.6 m. Besides, the building rules were violated and so were the CRDA master plan regulations, the government alleges.
The notice says if the house is not demolished within a week, the CRDA will raze it to the ground. TDP Leaders allege that the Government is trying to deviate the public attention from issues like Kodela's Suicide, Village Secretariat Exams Leak, and Boat Capsizing in the Godavari. The house belongs to industrialist Lingamaneni Ramesh.
It was leased out to Chandrababu Naidu when he was Chief Minister. It became his camp office-cum-residence and he continued to stay there even as Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly. Ever since jagan came to Power, he is adamant to get Chandrababu vacated from the house and demolish it. The Chief Minister already showed a sample of it by demolishing Praja Vedika.
Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president? Reportedly former India captain Sourav Ganguly, who is set to take charge as the head of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Tuesday spoke about his meeting with BJP President Amit Shah a day before he emerged as the lone contender in the race to be BCCI president. Meanwhile after Ganguly met Shah, the rumors of the former India cricketer joining the ruling party in India started doing the rounds.
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders