The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (AP-CRDA) issued a fresh notice to the residence where former Chief Minister n. chandrababu naidu is residing. Officials had pointed out that the Lingamaneni building was constructed at 19 m, whereas the maximum flood level is 22.6 m. Besides, the building rules were violated and so were the CRDA master plan regulations, the government alleges.
The notice says if the house is not demolished within a week, the CRDA will raze it to the ground. TDP Leaders allege that the Government is trying to deviate the public attention from issues like Kodela's Suicide, Village Secretariat Exams Leak, and Boat Capsizing in the Godavari. The house belongs to industrialist Lingamaneni Ramesh.
It was leased out to Chandrababu Naidu when he was Chief Minister. It became his camp office-cum-residence and he continued to stay there even as Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly. Ever since jagan came to Power, he is adamant to get Chandrababu vacated from the house and demolish it. The Chief Minister already showed a sample of it by demolishing Praja Vedika.
AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags Vijayawada sources stated that in a first, Andhra Pradesh is raising anti-plastic awareness by offering free vegetables for returned plastic bottles and bags at one of the Rythu Bazaars in Tenali in Guntur district. Meanwhile consumers would get free vegetables of the same weight as the plastic waste they return and the officials said it would also help reusable jute and cotton bags.
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad