Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS jagan Mohan Reddy finally had his say. Despite opposition by many, the Chief Minister adamantly went forward with Polavaram Reverse Tender and finally, it worked. The government has saved at least Rs 58.53 crore after going through the Reverse Tendering for the balance works for construction of irrigation tunnel about 919 m long, Left Flank Head Regulator, Navigation lock, excavation of approach channels 1 and 2, exit channel and excavation of navigation channel.
The Estimated Contract Value (ECV) for the project is Rs. 276.80. This was 4.77 less than the Rs 290 crore, for which the same work was awarded to the Max Infra limited, hyderabad on March 9, 2019, by the TDP government. Six companies including Patel Engineering Ltd, mumbai, Mega Engineering and Infrastructure Ltd, hyderabad, Max Infra Limited, hyderabad, AFCONS Infrastructure Ltd, mumbai, MRKR-SLR (JV), hyderabad and PRCIIPL-WCPL Consortium, hyderabad have participated in the bidding.
The government is expecting more savings when the bids will open for Polavaram Head Works later this month. That will also kickbacks in the previous government and misuse of Public money.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority