Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS jagan Mohan Reddy finally had his say. Despite opposition by many, the Chief Minister adamantly went forward with Polavaram Reverse Tender and finally, it worked. The government has saved at least Rs 58.53 crore after going through the Reverse Tendering for the balance works for construction of irrigation tunnel about 919 m long, Left Flank Head Regulator, Navigation lock, excavation of approach channels 1 and 2, exit channel and excavation of navigation channel.
The Estimated Contract Value (ECV) for the project is Rs. 276.80. This was 4.77 less than the Rs 290 crore, for which the same work was awarded to the Max Infra limited, hyderabad on March 9, 2019, by the TDP government. Six companies including Patel Engineering Ltd, mumbai, Mega Engineering and Infrastructure Ltd, hyderabad, Max Infra Limited, hyderabad, AFCONS Infrastructure Ltd, mumbai, MRKR-SLR (JV), hyderabad and PRCIIPL-WCPL Consortium, hyderabad have participated in the bidding.
The government is expecting more savings when the bids will open for Polavaram Head Works later this month. That will also kickbacks in the previous government and misuse of Public money.
First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached Reportedly this train will now be sent to the Chennai Metro Rail Limited’s depot in Koyambedu, where it is put through various tests in slow and high speed before it is used. These tests may take two weeks to a month. As per report the rest of the nine trains are expected to arrive by the end of February 2020.
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?