Amaravati: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu alleged that state government has taken up reverse tendering in Polavaram project only for the benefit of contractors but not to save public money. He said several tender conditions were diluted to see that the chief minister’s favourite contractor won the bid.
Naidu said it was not reverse tendering but re-tendering to loot public money. Speaking to media, Naidu took a strong objection at R&B former chief engineer Peter who is a relative of jagan readying the tender conditions of the irrigation project.
“We will not object if the CM wants to get his house constructed by the retired R&B engineer but we have serious objection at the government handing him over supervision of major irrigation project like Polavaram as it involves public safety and money,” said Naidu.
“While the previous condition stipulates that a firm should have completed the construction of at least 480mw power station to take up the works of 960mw project, the government had diluted it by linking with lift irrigations schemes. The cash credit limits have also been reduced to Rs 111 crore from Rs 193 crore and bank guarantee was reduced to Rs 322 crore from Rs 482 crore,” Naidu said
Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years Reportedly after an eight year gap, Chennai and other municipal city corporations in the state of Tamilnadu will be directly voting in their respective mayors. Meanwhile the state election commission issued notification for direct polls on Sunday. Earlier in June this year, the state government issued a notification in the gazette listing all the wards vacant across Chennai and other districts. Furthermore
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early