Tirupati: The TTD has requested the state endowments department to take back Gandi temple into its administrative fold immediately following the suspension of the GO (No. 347 dated July 31) by the AP high court.
TTD JEO P Basant Kumar shot off a letter to the endowments commissioner on Thursday, requesting him to take the necessary steps to maintain status quo as per the court orders.
On August 28, TTD officials had to return empty-handed from the sri Veeranjaneya Swamy temple in Chakrayapet mandal of Kadapa district, where they had gone to take administrative control of the temple after the high court suspended the GO following a writ petition filed by P naveen Kumar Reddy. Following the stay order, the petitioner addressed a letter to TTD, stating that he will file a contempt case before the high court if the temple was not returned to the endowments department.
“In view of the above, it is requested to complete the process and formalities of taking over the temple from TTD immediately in view of the orders of the high court to avoid consequences of any contempt petition in the matter,” the TTD letter stated.
Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election Reportedly Arvind Kejriwal, after his resounding victory in 2015, devoted too much time and precious capital on fruitless political pursuits which emanated from a complex menagerie of improper planning; lack of far-sightedness; pretentious advisers; and ersatz self-indulgence. Meanwhile the upshot was that the defense of his ‘Delhi’ fortress was left unguarded and riven with opportunists within and opponents without.
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?