hyderabad: Telangana Planning Board vice-chairman B vinod kumar on Friday said the measures announced by Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman to support economic growth and job creation are timely and will spur investment in the country.
In a statement here, Vinod said the changes in corporate tax structure have become competitive across the world. “The stock market Indices have also seen the highest increase since the economic reforms of 1991,” he pointed out.
Vinod hoped Telangana would attract new investments in the manufacturing sector thanks to the TS-iPASS industrial policy. “We will make use of the interventions announced for the corporate sector and see to it that Telangana gets a big boost in the manufacturing sector and job generation,” he said.
He, however, said the Centre would face fund shortage, which would impact fund flow to the states. He said Sitharaman’s measures would eat away Rs1.45 lakh crore per year and this would dent the fund flow to states
Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response Sources from Srinagar stated that the recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received an overwhelming response with 6,500 youth from Jammu and Kashmir participating in it. Meanwhile the four day drive was organized by the Army to shortlist youth for 162 infantry battalion and the army said that as many as 550 youth had been shortlisted.
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut