Reportedly three blue plastic trays are seen lying on the floor beyond the baggage screening and security check area of an airport terminal. Meanwhile on closer inspection, plastic containers seem to have some amount of water in them. Furthermore the above description is that of an image tweeted by DMK MP kanimozhi which was taken at the Chennai International Airport.
Accordingly to the MP, blue baggage trays were placed on the floor by the airport staff to collect rainwater which was leaking from the airport’s ceiling after the city witnessed heavy thunder showers on Thursday which was recorded to be the wettest day of the year in Chennai. When tweeting the picture on Thursday, kanimozhi wrote “First it was the ceiling falling. Now the roof has turned into showers. Plastic containers have been placed to collect the water dripping from above due to rains.
Moreover the glass ceiling of the airport had even come crashing down three times within the first six months of the airport's inauguration. Perhaps over the years, at least 13 people are reported to have been injured due to such incidents of glass ceiling shattering in the airport.
Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president? Reportedly former India captain Sourav Ganguly, who is set to take charge as the head of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Tuesday spoke about his meeting with BJP President Amit Shah a day before he emerged as the lone contender in the race to be BCCI president. Meanwhile after Ganguly met Shah, the rumors of the former India cricketer joining the ruling party in India started doing the rounds.
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders