Reportedly india Inc. on Friday cheered the government's Rs 1,45,000 crore stimulus, which includes slashing corporate tax to 22 per cent for domestic companies, lower tax of 15 per cent for new manufacturing firms and measures to boost the capital market. Nagesh Basavanhalli, MD and CEO, Greaves Cotton Ltd said "We welcome the Finance Minister's proposition of slashing corporate tax, scrapping surcharge on buyback announced before July 5 and expanding the scope of CSR spend”.
Meanwhile the biggest booster dose of the modi 2.0 government is expected to give a major push to the sagging economy which clocked a 6-year low growth of 5 per cent in the April-June quarter of FY20. Nirmal Jain, Chairman, IIFL Group said "Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's Rs 1.45 lakh crore stimuli to reboot india is a bold move to unleash the animal spirit! This can certainly turn the tide for the economy & markets! Also, it's a move towards simpler low tax regime with no or minimal incentives exemptions (which are misused more than used)”.
Moreover sampath Reddy, CIO, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance too, welcomed these measures, saying that this will help to revive the economy, and thereby change the course of market direction in the near term.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority