Reportedly india Inc. on Friday cheered the government's Rs 1,45,000 crore stimulus, which includes slashing corporate tax to 22 per cent for domestic companies, lower tax of 15 per cent for new manufacturing firms and measures to boost the capital market. Nagesh Basavanhalli, MD and CEO, Greaves Cotton Ltd said "We welcome the Finance Minister's proposition of slashing corporate tax, scrapping surcharge on buyback announced before July 5 and expanding the scope of CSR spend”.
Meanwhile the biggest booster dose of the modi 2.0 government is expected to give a major push to the sagging economy which clocked a 6-year low growth of 5 per cent in the April-June quarter of FY20. Nirmal Jain, Chairman, IIFL Group said "Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's Rs 1.45 lakh crore stimuli to reboot india is a bold move to unleash the animal spirit! This can certainly turn the tide for the economy & markets! Also, it's a move towards simpler low tax regime with no or minimal incentives exemptions (which are misused more than used)”.
Moreover sampath Reddy, CIO, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance too, welcomed these measures, saying that this will help to revive the economy, and thereby change the course of market direction in the near term.
NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India Reportedly the Northeast monsoon set in over Tamilnadu, Puducherry, Karaikal and other parts of the south on Wednesday, even as the Southwest monsoon has withdrawn from the entire country, stated the India Meteorological Department (IMD). Meanwhile unlike other parts of India, Tamilnadu and Puducherry are dependent on the Northeast monsoon between October and December accounting
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election