● Cybereye to organize Asia’s largest conference in LoRaWAN
● LoRaWAN to drive the progress of IoT multifold
From smart agriculture to smart cities, the Internet of Things has applications in every vertical. This revolutionary technology has the potential to bring a phase shift in the world just like the Internet did a few years ago. Though IoT has massive use-cases; large-scale deployments and connecting billions of devices is
hindered by certain challenges. Most of the IoT applications would require operations with long-range connectivity, less memory requirement, and optimized battery life. These requirements limit the applicability of traditional networking technologies like cellular, WiFi, etc.to IoT applications.
These on-ground challenges have been overpowered with the advent of cutting-edge communication technology - LoRaWAN. This new-age technology offers cost-effective multi-kilometer connectivity with a battery life of 5-10 years; enhancing the scope and scalability of every smart application. With incredible features, LoRaWAN brings large-scale IoT applications into life-disrupting every facet of IoT worldwide.
LoRaWAN applications :
The scale and scope of LoRaWAN are huge. We probably won’t find one sector which LoRaWAN can’t tap into. Even in the field of agriculture, the disruptive technology boosts the operational efficiencies, right from automating irrigation systems to tracking the health of livestock. LoRaWAN empowers and enhances the operations in every field including industrial automation, logistics, environmental monitoring, healthcare, smart cities, and whatnot.
Not just connecting things on a city scale, with LoRaWAN’s astonishingly long-range connectivity, building Smart Nations is a reality now. Countries like the netherlands and philippines are already transforming into smart nations by deploying LoRaWAN in all possible IoT applications.
LoRaWAN for Smart india india is stepping towards building smart cities, and LoRaWAN is the best solution than ever to make them into reality. This cutting-edge technology has the potential to enhance the value chain of IoT in india; enabling smart applications across various verticals at scale thereby transforming whole india into a Smart Nation.
Just as the world is catching up with this disruptive technology, it’s the right time to adapt to LoRaWAN to gain an unparalleled advantage. For building a bigger, better and stronger LoRaWAN ecosystem in india, The Things Conference india 2019 is being organized at HICC, hyderabad 18th -
19th October 2019 by Cybereye.
This Asia’s largest conference on LoRaWAN brings together IoT and LoRaWAN fraternity — the CEOs, CTOs, governments, top-notch developers, industry leaders, startups and tech-enthusiasts to share the latest in LoRaWAN and explore its future possibilities. The Things Conference india is a knowledge powerhouse. From enthusiasts to experts, from getting started in LoRaWAN to building a thriving business, the conference gets everyone covered — with insightful technology talks, hands-on workshops, exhibits from global players, intriguing challenges and more.
This conference is presented by CyberEye and powered by iB Hubs, a global startup enabler. CyberEye is a technology company with a mission to build Smart & Secure communities in india. With The Things Conference india, CyberEye aims to build a strong and collaborative IoT/LoRaWAN ecosystem in india, and making india a global leader in this advanced technology!
Visit thethingsconference.in for more information and book your tickets.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?