Bypolls of huzurnagar constituency will be held simultaneously with bypolls of 17 states on 21 of October, TRS announces candidate, leaders of the party confident of winning the polls hands down. Congress still not sure of fielding candidate so far.
S. Saidi reddy is the official candidate of TRS for huzurnagar constituency, it was announced by TRS president k. Chandrasekhar Rao. Congress couldn’t finalize the candidature yet because of differences cropping up between top brass of state Congress committee.
TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and working president revanth reddy were adamant to field their preferred candidate, while chief wants his wife to contest, but kiran KUMAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about kiran KUMAR'>kiran kumar reddy spokesman of the party is choice of latter.
Mr. Saidi reddy earlier contested the seat unsuccessfully but remained party’s choice for candidature. The by-polls are been held in the constituency because of incumbent MLA Mr. Uttam Kumar reddy vacated the seat after winning Nalgonda Lok Sabha seat this year in general elections.
In fighting in TPCC is not new, as revanth reddy and many other senior veteran leaders have opposed Uttam’s candidature as party chief in past.
Jagan Insulted by the Central Government? YSR Congress party president and Andhra Pradesh chief minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy had been to New Delhi on Monday on a two-day tour has recovered a cold response from the Central Government. Jagan had to wait for one full day to get the appointment of Union home minister and BJP national president Amit Shah.
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday