When Andhra jyothi erupts out news on leakage of AP Village and Ward Secretaries question paper two days back, YSRCP leaders ruled out that Andhra Jyothy made baseless allegations on YSRCP government because of recent ban of news channel in the state. After that Eenadu also published the leakage news but not as banner news like Andhra Jyothy. TDP start allegations and demand government explanation on leakage of question paper.
The realty of leakage of paper came to believe after passing of every day. Minister Peddi Reddy has ruled out the leakage of AP Village and Ward Secretaries question paper and said that everything is transparent in selection procedure. Vijaysai Reddy statement on Vizag district party meeting has clearly mentioned that 90% of Village and Ward Secretaries jobs are selected YSRCP cadre. He said that even Village Volunteers also 90% jobs won by YSRCP cadre.
In addition to that, VijaySai Reddy said that we gave permanent government jobs to the youth who will work for Vizag Municipal Corporation elections. People who passed in the examination are mostly from same community. In Prakasam district, four of the same family members are passed the examination and from same community. The difference in marks also observed in government answers key. Government maintains the silent instead of ruled out rumors from the people.
Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers Washington sources reported that Twitter has told California Senator and Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris that it will not suspend US President Donald Trump's account. Meanwhile in a letter sent to the Harris presidential campaign, Twitter refused to entertain Harris' request who asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers and the whistleblower behind a complaint on his shady dealings with Ukraine. Harris told "Twitter is not holding Donald Trump accountable for
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya