Houston sources stated that a 16 year old Indian origin boy, born with a rare medical condition known as osteogenesis imperfecta' or brittle bone disease, will be singing the Indian national anthem at the 'Howdy modi' event on Sunday and is excited at meeting Prime Minister Narendra modi.
Meanwhile Sparsh Shah, who is wheelchair-bound, does not let his condition come in the way of his creativity. Shah is a rapper, singer, songwriter and inspirational speaker from New Jersey , US. Reportedly Shah has broken more than 130 bones over the years. Shah wants to become the next Eminem and perform before a billion people. As per report Sparsh first grabbed public attention when he recorded a video covering the Eminem song "Not Afraid", which has had more than 65 million views online. It was even noticed by Eminem's record label, who tweeted about Sparsh after it went viral.
Moreover Sparsh has also given numerous motivational talks, inspiring millions of people to turn impossible into 'I'm possible' and he also appeared on the UK TV show "Big Shots Little Shots", presented by Dawn French. He has also released his first album cover as a tribute to Eminem. Called Purhythm, a style of music he invented, the proceeds from its sale will go toward his music college fund.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?