According to sources Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Chairman K Sivan has said that the space agency is getting ready for the next Moon mission in 2020 and it has been two weeks that ISRO has lost contact with the lander 'Vikram' and efforts are being done to get in touch.
Meanwhile when speaking about it, Chandrayaan 2 mission is 98% successful while the scientists are working round the clock to get back the lost contact. Furthermore he added that a national level committee comprising academicians and ISRO experts are analyzing the cause of the communication loss. Further Sivan said he is thoroughly satisfied with Chandrayaan 2's progress and the orbiter can survive another seven and half years and with the help of orbiter, we are receiving the data and taking note of them is important.
Moreover on the future projects of ISRO, Siva said an unnamed mission is in the pipeline and discussions for this project are already underway but needs lot of deliberations before approvals. Apparently ISRO has achieved some rare feats that no space agency has ever achieved and we all hope it gets the desired results in its next mission.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach