Combustion fuel prices were raised for a sixth consecutive day on Sunday by 27 paise, now the petrol price stands at 73.62 in New delhi. By far the highest in the last two years.
Combustion fuel that is petrol and diesel is burning a hole in common man's pocket, petrol and diesel were raised by 1.59 and 1.31 respectively since last six days, the price of petrol and diesel now stand at 73.62 and 66.74 respectively in New delhi. On September 17, the global energy prices were increased by 15 percent after an attack on oil facilities of saudi arabia, thus making supplies to the world a record low.
Global oil prices were on a record high, as an unprecedented drone attack on key oil facilities in Saudi, oil prices are on four months high because of attack.
Saudi has assured the world that normal production will be restored by November, which is 12 million barrels per day. A major chunk of oil import to india comes from saudi arabia, forcing Indian authorities to have talks on restoring normal supplies.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370