rajiv gandhi international airport security will be beefed up due to some more facilities coming up shortly.
One of the world’s best airports, rajiv gandhi international airport will see some major makeover changes shortly, which made the authorities to enhance the existing security features for a better experience for the travelers.
The airport will get a swanky multiplex, business park, an extended parking lot and new entry, because of these added facilities, 150 sophisticated high-end cameras will be installed for better security, said cyberabad police. Police informed the airport authorities to go ahead with additional security to ensure better administration of the premises.
Tenders are invited to install new cameras which cost 50000 for each one, which will be connected to the command and control center of CISF inside the airport. Police authorities are hopeful to complete the work within a month or so.
The high-end cameras are equipped with night vision, can sustain any weather conditions, with the storage facility of more than a month. The premises of the airport have 250 existing cameras to monitor security. RGIA already listed as one of the top 5 airport in the world is aiming to climb up the ladder.
Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil Chennai sources stated that the Madras high court has reserved orders on an application, which sought to stay the release of Tamil film “Bigil”, starring popular film star Vijay and the film is scheduled to be released on October 25. Furthermore it was reported that Justice R.Suresh Kumar reserved orders, after hearing arguments from both sides on the application filed by K.P. Selvah, claiming to be a film director.
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?