hyderabad sources reported that in April 2019, the hyderabad police booked Justice (retd) Nooty, Rama Mohan Rao, along with his wife Durga Jayalaxmi and son N Vashishta, for allegedly harassing and assaulting his daughter-in-law M sindhu Sharma. Meanwhile five months later, Sharma released footage from CCTV records dated April 20, 2019, depicting the physical abuse.
Furthermore in the purported video which is 2.20 mins long, Rao's son Vashista can be seen assaulting his wife and Rao is seen pushing his daughter-in-law on the sofa and two children in the video are seen going towards their mother, separately but are sent away by their father. Earlier on April 27, sindhu filed a complaint against her in-laws with the hyderabad police.
Moreover Sindhu's father M V Sarma stated that a complaint was lodged against Justice (retd) Rao, Vashisht and Durga Lakshmi under sections 498A (cruelty by husband and relatives), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) of the IPC, section 406 (criminal breach of trust)of the Dowry Prohibition (DP) act. Perhaps according to her parents, the harassment for dowry started in 2012 after her wedding but escalated in the last 2 years. Apparently sindhu claimed she had shown the video to the cops in April. However, DCP avinash Mohanty of CCS said the complainant had promised to give the CCTV footage but had never submitted it.
BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority Reportedly in a veiled message to the Shiv Sena, Home Minister Amit Shah asserted that it is not impossible for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to receive absolute majority in the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly election. Meanwhile in an exclusive interview with leading network, Shah predicted a two thirds majority for the BJP-Shiv Sena "gathbandhan". Even though the home minister accepted
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo