The house belongs to industrialist Lingamaneni Ramesh and he may approach the High Court, sources say. Officials had pointed out that the Lingamaneni building was constructed at 19 m, whereas the maximum flood level is 22.6 m.TDP Leaders allege that the Government is trying to deviate the public attention from issues like Kodela's Suicide, Village Secretariat Exams Leak, and Boat Capsizing in the Godavari by going after Chandrababu Naidu.
Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue As per report Telangana Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan had met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. This was her first meeting with Modi after taking over as the Governor on September 7. Meanwhile according to an official release in Hyderabad, the Governor submitted a report to the Prime Minister on various initiatives taken up in Raj Bhavan like implementation of plastic free campaign
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks