Reportedly with 75 billion Internet of Things (IoT) devices expected to be in place by 2025, the world is at the cusp of experiencing a technology that will change the way we live today. Meanwhile with 5G commercial networks being switched on, the first use cases are enhanced mobile broadband, which will bring better experiences for smart phone users, and fixed wireless access, providing fiber speeds without fiber to homes.
Furthermore being able to download a full-length HD movie in seconds and share your wow-moments with friends that's just the beginning and commercial 5G networks are starting to go live across the world. Ericsson which is leading 5G research and deployment globally says "The true value of 5G is the opportunity it presents for people, business and the world at large: industries, regions, towns and cities that are more connected, smarter and more sustainable”.
Moreover although we have some idea how 5G smartphone will look like, the technology as a whole is not yet fully understood by billions of people who are set to reap the benefits when it explodes at home, office or on the go. Perhaps in 2020, worldwide 5G wireless network infrastructure revenue will reach $4.2 billion, an 89 per cent increase from 2019 revenue of $2.2 billion, according to Gartner and 5G is enabling a new wave of innovation.
ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case New Delhi sources stated that the Enforcement Directorate has arrested former finance minister P Chidambaram in the INX Media case, a day after a Delhi court allowed the agency to take him into custody. Meanwhile ED sleuths reached Tihar Jail on Wednesday to grill the 74-year-old Congress leader who has been in prison since September 5 after the CBI finished questioning him in the case and he was first taken into custody
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?