According to sources Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Chairman K Sivan's statement on Saturday that Chandrayaan-2 mission was 98% success has invited scorn many former senior officials of the space agency. Reportedly a former official made sarcastic comment "In one week (success) percentage has increased by 3% and by the unitary method, in another five days, the success rate will become 100 per cent”.
Meanwhile in two days, the ISRO may announce Chandrayaan-2 mission was 100 per cent success," another retired official said. When talking to media persons in Bhubaneswar on Saturday, Sivan had said: "We could not establish any communication with the lander (Vikram) yet. The project was developed in two parts science and technology demonstration. We achieved total success in science objective while in technology demonstration and the success percentage was almost full. That's why the project can be termed as 98 per cent successful."
Earlier on September 7, vikram while on its descent to soft land on the moon's south polar region, apparently lost control and crash-landed, snapping communication links. Moreover on July 22, the Rs 978 crore Chandrayaan-2 was launched into the space by india's heavy lift rocket GSLV-Mk III in a text book style.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority