YSRCP government has formally decided to conduct local body elections in December this year. YSRCP leaders are preparing the cadre to win again in local body elections. Recently, YSRCP leader VijaySai Reddy gave an announcement government job offers to the cadre if party wins Vizag Corporation in coming elections. He conducted review meeting with all MLAs and In chargers on development works in the district. They clearly mentioned that everything is not good for YSRCP in Vizag.
Dissidence among the people increased on each passing day in the district. Lack of availability of Sand would impact on winning chances of local body elections in the district. Mass and labor voters are angry on YSRCP government for not providing the employment since 4 months. New policy on sand didn’t satisfy them. MLAs openly said to Vijaysai that they are unable to move freely with people for votes.
Chodavaram MLA Karanam Dharmasri complaint to Vijaysai that police not allowed transferring sand even on bullock carts. They also said that new policy didn’t satisfy the people. Those who are not educated are suffering how to apply for sand in online. Construction workers are showing their angriness on YSRCP representatives. MLAs said that labor voted for YSRCP in Assembly elections and now we are not able to convince them even on new policy. Even after forming the new policy, labor still on roads for daily employment. All district MLAs gave ground realty on availability of sand to Vijaysai in the Vizag.
HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed According to sources the indefinite strike called by thousands of employees of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is set to continue after the employees and the management of the public-sector undertaking was unable to resolve their stand-off over the revision of wages. Meanwhile in Bengaluru, where HAL is based, and in company units across the country, HAL employees blocked
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital