Accordingly the clean india Mission labeled as Swachh Bharat by modi, has been highly beneficial, especially in rural Indian areas. Even though it has not achieved its target 100%, it started a revolution. PM modi, who concentrated on Swachh Bharat schemes and programs in india, is true to heart even outside the country, which means, he kept the ambitious pet project, Swachh Bharat in his mind 24/7.
Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra modi was seen picking a flower fallen on the ground on his arrival at the George Bush International airport. modi, who was there for 'Howdy, modi' community event was welcomed with a bouquet by American dignitary. Meanwhile along with modi, US Ambassador to india Kenneth Juster and Indian Ambassador to US Harsh Vardhan Shringla were also present.
Furthermore modi was received by Director, Trade and International Affairs, Christopher Olson and other officials after landing in Houston, Texas, but one gesture of modi which left him with innumerable praises was that a flower which fell off the bouquet was picked up by modi. He was appreciated for his kind gesture as he bends down and did so in front of many senior officials without hesitation. Perhaps modi will be honored with the 'Global Goalkeepers Award' at the Lincoln Centre by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for his leadership and efforts in cleanliness and sanitation field with project 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'.
Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response Sources from Srinagar stated that the recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received an overwhelming response with 6,500 youth from Jammu and Kashmir participating in it. Meanwhile the four day drive was organized by the Army to shortlist youth for 162 infantry battalion and the army said that as many as 550 youth had been shortlisted.
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut