Telugu print media gave preference on the meeting two Telugu Chief Ministers. Most of media quoted that AP and Telangana Chief Ministers discussed on various things that haven’t resolved between two states after 2014 division of the state. But EENADU article is somewhat different to other media articles. It said that both Chief Ministers are discussed on negligence attitude of BJP Government towards two states. EENADU has largest circulation of Telugu daily entire Southern india.
As per EENADU story both Chief Ministers expressed their concerns each other and how NDA government not involved in state matters. kcr and jagan feel that BJP attitude is not correct in two states. They decided to go and present their representation to Prime Minister Narendra modi on Union Government intervention in state issues. This is the essence of EENADU article. No one can expect gossip story from EENADU.
AP CMO has condemned EENADU story on Two Telugu CMs meeting. We have discussed on pending issues. No political issues take place in the meeting. EENADU article has baseless and spurious which diverts the people. AP CMO said that EENADU has intentionally published the story against two Chief Ministers. EENADU has its own reputation and it won’t publish until there is no confirmation on any sensitive issues. Leave the issue whether it is right or not? But YSRCP government maintain silence on various issues like paper leakage, boat issue, capital issue and other but it responded immediately on EENADU article.
NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time Reportedly USA’s National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has scheduled its Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter to fly over the site where ISRO’s Vikram Lander was supposed to land and the orbiter was supposed to fly over the site on October 14. Perhaps this is the second time that the orbiter is flying over the site to get pictures of the Vikram Lander and the first time it flew over the site
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor