A man fell in the open storm water drain, he reportedly slipped and fell in open drain when it was raining heavily in hyderabad yesterday. He wasn’t traced so far.A mild tension prevailed in nizampet, outskirt area of hyderabad, when a west Bengal migrant worker slipped and fell in the open drain meant for storm water, he was working as a construction worker at a site nearby.
According to reports, the victim along with his friends was trying to cross an inundated area,when he accidentally fell in drain, it was raining heavily at that time. It is presumed that, he might have washed away to nearby lake which is about 700 meters away from accident site. Meanwhile,civic officials of nizampet area had deployed swimmers and workers to trace the victim in tank and naala. He is yet to be traced so far.
It rained heavily in tune of 40 mm in the area. In another incident occurred in ameerpet area a woman succumbed to injuries after reportedly a chunk of concrete of metro station fell on her while she was standing underneath to take shelter
from heavy rains.
Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president? Reportedly former India captain Sourav Ganguly, who is set to take charge as the head of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Tuesday spoke about his meeting with BJP President Amit Shah a day before he emerged as the lone contender in the race to be BCCI president. Meanwhile after Ganguly met Shah, the rumors of the former India cricketer joining the ruling party in India started doing the rounds.
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders