Reportedly Telangana CM kcr took one of the boldest decisions by dismissing over 50,000 RTC employees at a time. Meanwhile we all know Telangana state RTC is on strike since two days and kcr is very serious on the strike and he held a meeting with officials and transport minister on Sunday at his residence for nearly five hours.
Meanwhile after hectic decisions, kcr has clarified that RTC will not be merged with government at any cost and decided to be stubborn on employees who are on the strike and as per the RTC records, there were only 1200 employees who made it to their work on Saturday. Furthermore kcr has directed officials to consider only those who made it their work yesterday and the rest are stripped off from their work.
Perhaps kcr has appointed a committee to come up with proposals to revive RTC and recruit new staff within a short period. Also more shockingly the kcr instructed the officials to recruit new staff without forming any trade unions and they should sign a bond before taking the appointment. Further these are seriously daring decisions by KCR. Meanwhile the RTC employees are in thoughts over KCR's decision but clarified that they will go ahead with their protest tomorrow at Indira Park.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority