Accordingly father of Subhasri, the 23 year old Chennai techie who lost her life when a banner fell on her last month, has approached the Madras High Court seeking the constitution of a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to probe his daughter’s death. Meanwhile in a petition filed before the court on Wednesday, R ravi has also sought Rs 1 crore as compensation for Subhasri's death.
The petition states “The petitioner submits that the foremost reason for the [accident] and his daughter's death is negligent act of Govt. officials in their duty. The inaction on the part state that the law enforcing machinery is not preventing or removed the illegally erected unauthorized Digital banner/ Flex board on the day of accident”. Furthermore ravi also alleges that he has not received a response from the Tamilnadu government to his requests and had submitted a representation to the government seeking Rs 1 crore as compensation for the death of his daughter as well as the constitution of an SIT probe.
The petition states “Further ravi requested to take necessary steps to enact a Special act with maximum punishment to curb the unauthorized/ illegal erecting or display of Digital banner's and Flex boards and hoardings but till date Government of Tamilnadu have not chosen to reply and consider the same and the case will be taken up for hearing on Thursday”.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time