Valley reopened again for tourists, administration assures full help
Tourism being the backbone of the state's revenue, the generation of revenue hit bottom, as there was no tourists inflow after abrogation of special status to the state.
Jammu & Kashmir is thrown open again to tourists after two months, earlier, the administration issued advisory to vacate the state to all the tourists after the special status to the state was abrogated on August 5 this year. In a GO dated Oct 9, the home minister lifted the advisory on recommendations of Governor of the state. They further assured full help and logistical support to the desirous travellers.
In August this year, thousands of tourists, students, pilgrims, and workers were issued advisory to leave the state, in wake of security threat by terrorists. Telephones and internet were snapped after abrogation of article 370, though the curbs on these communications still exists. Many if its political leaders were detained for security reasons.
Since August there has been no tourists inflow to the state, which otherwise is flooded with tourists, especially Gulmarg in this season. This has caused massive revenue loss to the commercial establishment like Hotels, Restaurants and guesthouses.
Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey Presently the Internet is going crazy over a viral letter that has recently been released by a media outlet and shows the kind of content exchanged between the heads of US and Turkey. Perhaps guess what the letter could be? The letter was written by the US President Donald Trump to the Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan urging him not "to be a tough guy" and "a fool" by advancing Turkey's
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million