RTC Strike has entered the Sixth Day in Telangana. The State Government dismissed 48,660 employees at one go for participating in the Strike and announced plans to Privatize at least 50% of the services in TSRTC. Meanwhile, the issue has reached the high court and the court delivered a blow to the State Government.
High Court has refused to accept the kcr government’s report on the steps taken to resolve the crisis due to the RTC strike. The court ordered the government to file its fresh report in five days. The new report should comprise full details of how the government tried to solve the problems of RTC workers and what steps it has taken to prevent problems to travelling public.
Legal experts say that this order of the high court indicates that the court has its sympathies with the workers and they may get a favorable verdict from the court. Meanwhile, the RTC strike is getting support from all employees unions, opposition parties, and revolutionaries. They are planning to expand the strike to a Sakala Janula Samme to corner the kcr Government.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time