YSR Congress party president and Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy is going to New delhi on Friday, for the second time within a week, raising the curiosity in the media circles. According to sources, jagan will be on a two-day tour to delhi on Friday. He is likely to meet Prime Minister narendra modi either on Friday evening or Saturday morning, depending on the availability of PM’s appointment.
There are several rumors about what could be the reason for this sudden visit. Some say he might once again request modi to come to Nellore to launch the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme and some others say the finances of the state are really hard to manage and jagan is going to modi to seek some help.
There are also rumours that Centre has almost decided to cancel Jagan re-tendering contract given to Megha Krishna Reddy. The Union Jal Sakti Ministry will take up the unfinished 30 percent project works. In that way, BJP can claim credit for the project. jagan is not happy about it and is going to delhi to negotiate with the Prime Minister.
Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion According to sources in a starting announcement on AP's new capital, Municipal Administration minister Botsa Satyanarayana has announced that the new capital city will be decided based on public opinion. Meanwhile Botsa stated that the Experts Committee would tour across the state and take people's opinion on the new capital city and the final decision will be taken considering the opinion of the people.
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11