TDP has lost Rajampet Segment since last two elections. Amarnath Reddy won the Segment twice in a row as Congress Nominee and joined now in YSRCP. TDP is very much keen not to lost Rajampet in 2014 elections. Shetty Balija and Kshatriya are dominating castes in this Segment. TDP was successful twice in 1994 and 1999 with Shetty Balija candidate as its nominee. Now, the party will change the Community-wise calculations to bag Rajampet. A well-known Doctor’s name from Kshatriya community is hearing as TDP aspirant from Rajampet. Former IMA President, S. Balarama Raju who is doctor from Tirupati is very much willing to contest as TDP candidate. He was participated in a private function in Rajmpet. Raju get warm welcome from his community people. By birth, Balarama Raju is related to small village in Rajampet. He is also having good relations with NTR family and CBN as well. He is rendered medical services to the poor people in Rajampet, Rayachoti and Railway Koduru Segments in the name of his parents. Balarama Raju has conducted delegations with all TDP leaders on his entry. TDP leaders also refer his name to CBN. His entry will make trouble to Pasupuleti Brahmaiah. District leaders expect to solve this issue by the end of January’14.
Monsoons to start soon? Tamilnadu weather man had revealed that the recent spell of rains in Tamilnadu is an indication of the starting of monsoon rains in Chennai and all over Tamilnadu. The northeast monsoon which usually gives the maximum rainfall to Tamilnadu mostly comes between October and December every year.
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto
- Bengaluru ranked 216th spot by Swachh Bharat Survekshan
- Crime rate gone down in TN?