TDP has lost Rajampet Segment since last two elections. Amarnath Reddy won the Segment twice in a row as Congress Nominee and joined now in YSRCP. TDP is very much keen not to lost Rajampet in 2014 elections. Shetty Balija and Kshatriya are dominating castes in this Segment. TDP was successful twice in 1994 and 1999 with Shetty Balija candidate as its nominee. Now, the party will change the Community-wise calculations to bag Rajampet. A well-known Doctor’s name from Kshatriya community is hearing as TDP aspirant from Rajampet. Former IMA President, S. Balarama Raju who is doctor from Tirupati is very much willing to contest as TDP candidate. He was participated in a private function in Rajmpet. Raju get warm welcome from his community people. By birth, Balarama Raju is related to small village in Rajampet. He is also having good relations with NTR family and CBN as well. He is rendered medical services to the poor people in Rajampet, Rayachoti and Railway Koduru Segments in the name of his parents. Balarama Raju has conducted delegations with all TDP leaders on his entry. TDP leaders also refer his name to CBN. His entry will make trouble to Pasupuleti Brahmaiah. District leaders expect to solve this issue by the end of January’14.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?