47 year old Satya Nadella (Satyanarayana Nadella) who is all set to replace Steve Balmer as the CEO of IT giant Microsoft is an Hyderabad born and a student of the prestigious Hyderabad Public school. He is the son of a former planning commission member Yugandhar Nadella and.Kalyan Y. Nadella, his younger brother, is a popular sportsperson from the city of Hyderabad. Yugandhar Nadella, a former planning commission member lives at an apartment in Sagar society , Srinagar. Harassed by media intervention at his home, 70 plus Yugandar said he will speak out only after an announcement about Satya . A prominent Brahmin family hails from an agraharam in Krishna district of AP . After his HPS beginning graduated as Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and communication from the Manipal University, in Karnataka(1988).' Satya was a first class student who achieved distinction ' says then MIT director Vinod M Thomas who taught him 25 years ago in an interview to a Hyderabad newspaper few months ago. His wife is also an HPS alumni. In 1992, he joined Microsoft as Program Manager in Windows Developer Relation Group after a stint at Sun Micro systems.As of 2013 Satya Nadella is drawing a salary of Rs.48 crore per annum. He now No-3 in Microsoft and has been credited for bringing Microsoft's database, Windows server and developer tools, and Azure cloud. Nadella, would be only the third CEO in Microsoft's 38-year history after Bill Gates and Steve Balmer. Satya spoke of his days in Hyderabad in an earlier interview that the laid back approach and life style of Hyderabad helped him to think about things differently without perhaps being caught up in the narrow approach to one's journey through life to achieve new heights.
Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections? According to sources in a Democracy, it holds true for elections too, where you can not only buy people what they like or eat, but you can also buy their vote just by appeasing them. Meanwhile in the recently concluded Assembly elections in Telangana, money seems to have played a major role, say political observers. They added like never before, money has been spent and distributed across Telangana.
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!