At least 7 exit polls were released ahead of the results day and all of them had predicted that the BJP and its allies would emerge as winners. Many poll surveys had predicted around 275 seats for NDA but one survey predicts the exact and it is Today’s Chanakya. The News24-Chanakya exit polls had predicted 340 seats for NDA and the result was 335. The company's rivals in predicting results, however, were way away off the mark with none sensing that the NDA would cross the 300 mark. The CNN-IBN said the BJP-led alliance could get 261-283 seats, Times Now 249, ABP Nielsen 281, Headline Today 261 to 283, NDTV-Hansa Research 279 and India TV 289 seats. Most of the exit polls did not see the UPA alliance that was in power for 10 years getting less than 100 seats. The 'Today's Chanakya' poll was conducted by RNB Research, a global Market research company. The poll predicted that BJP would win 291 seats and even allotted a margin of 14 seats. With the counting of votes in its final phases, the BJP has already won 284 seats. 'Today's Chanakya' caught the popular imagination right after it predicted a powerhouse performance for the Aam Aadmi Party in 2013 Delhi assembly elections, at a time when other surveys forecast a poor result for the Aravind Kejriwal-led party. Today’s Chanakya, the reputed organization, in their exit poll also reveals about their predictions but they confined only to the Telangana region.The results also appeared to be very closest to the outcome of Telangna.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers