At least 7 exit polls were released ahead of the results day and all of them had predicted that the BJP and its allies would emerge as winners. Many poll surveys had predicted around 275 seats for NDA but one survey predicts the exact and it is Today’s Chanakya. The News24-Chanakya exit polls had predicted 340 seats for NDA and the result was 335. The company's rivals in predicting results, however, were way away off the mark with none sensing that the NDA would cross the 300 mark. The CNN-IBN said the BJP-led alliance could get 261-283 seats, Times Now 249, ABP Nielsen 281, Headline Today 261 to 283, NDTV-Hansa Research 279 and India TV 289 seats. Most of the exit polls did not see the UPA alliance that was in power for 10 years getting less than 100 seats. The 'Today's Chanakya' poll was conducted by RNB Research, a global Market research company. The poll predicted that BJP would win 291 seats and even allotted a margin of 14 seats. With the counting of votes in its final phases, the BJP has already won 284 seats. 'Today's Chanakya' caught the popular imagination right after it predicted a powerhouse performance for the Aam Aadmi Party in 2013 Delhi assembly elections, at a time when other surveys forecast a poor result for the Aravind Kejriwal-led party. Today’s Chanakya, the reputed organization, in their exit poll also reveals about their predictions but they confined only to the Telangana region.The results also appeared to be very closest to the outcome of Telangna.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day