Declaring that state would be filled to the brim with uninterrupted power supply for the entire financial year 2015-16, the Andhra Pradesh state power utilities has reportedly submitted its Annual Revenue Requirement (ARR) plan to AP Electricity Regulatory Commission (APERC). The report mentions a surplus of 11,087 million units for the upcoming financial year. This is now for the first time in India where a state government has declared surplus power availability after ensuring 24x7 supply to consumers in domestic, commercial and industrial segment. The plan has taken into account 100 percent power supply from Krishnapatnam as well as Hinduja thermal power stations of Andhra Pradesh without allocating any share as demanded by Telangana. With news that TS is planning to drag AP to court over this issue of Hinduja and Krishnapatnam, it has to be seen how practical this announcement is. For now, Andhra Pradesh sure surges ahead with this power factor which has been a huge setback for Telangana.
Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon Accordingly whoever is observing Telangana politics, especially related to Warangal district, dynamic lady collector Amrapali Kaata is a well-known name. She was born in 1982, and a young IAS officer from 2010 batch belonging to Andhra Pradesh cadre and currently posted as Warangal Urban Collector.
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!