Declaring that state would be filled to the brim with uninterrupted power supply for the entire financial year 2015-16, the Andhra Pradesh state power utilities has reportedly submitted its Annual Revenue Requirement (ARR) plan to AP Electricity Regulatory Commission (APERC). The report mentions a surplus of 11,087 million units for the upcoming financial year. This is now for the first time in India where a state government has declared surplus power availability after ensuring 24x7 supply to consumers in domestic, commercial and industrial segment. The plan has taken into account 100 percent power supply from Krishnapatnam as well as Hinduja thermal power stations of Andhra Pradesh without allocating any share as demanded by Telangana. With news that TS is planning to drag AP to court over this issue of Hinduja and Krishnapatnam, it has to be seen how practical this announcement is. For now, Andhra Pradesh sure surges ahead with this power factor which has been a huge setback for Telangana.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders