Kadapa TDP President Linga Reddy was giving up his Proddutur Assembly Segment to Varadarajula Reddy in 2014 general elections. Linga Reddy won Proddutur in 2009 elections and sacrificed the segment to other leader as per the request of TDP President CBN. Though TDP got the power in AP, YSRCP is strong in Kadapa district.
TDP has won just Rajampet Assembly segment and three municipalities in local body elections. TDP leaders in Kadapa pinned their hopes on Governor Quota. Sateesh Reddy and B. Pullaiah have already held in office as MLCs. One more MLC has sure to get one leader from the district.
Linga Reddy, Rama Subba Reddy, P. Narasimha Reddy and Vishwanath Naidu from Railway Kodur are in the list of aspirants from TDP. As per buzz, Linga Reddy name was confirmed from the district. TDP President CBN gave assurance to Linga Reddy at the time left out his Proddutur Assembly Segment in 2014 General elections.
Kasturi Vishwanatha Naidu from Railway Kodur has been working for the party since many years. CBN is in thought of giving one Nominated Post to him. Kadapa has always major share among other districts in Legislative Council because of less number of MLAs in the Assembly for TDP.
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy