Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu has presented a Rs. 1,13,049 crore budget for 2015-16. The budget includes non-Plan expenditure is Rs. 78,637 crore, the Plan outlay has been put at Rs. 34,412 crore. This leaves a revenue deficit of Rs. 7,300 crore and fiscal deficit of Rs. 17,584 crore.
While introducing Budget Yanamala said that he was confident that the Budget will enhance the process of building the new State.Yanamala balmes bifurcation, Hudhud for AP's woes and he promises sunrise AP. Yanamala presents a gloomy picture of AP economy in his speech.
Rs. 3,168 crore provision proposed for new State capital and Rs. 8,212 crore provision proposed for Rural Development.Here are key allocations in AP budget. *Total budget Rs 1,13,049 crore *Plan expenditure Rs. 34,412 cr *Non-plan expenditure Rs. 78,637 cr *Revenue deficit Rs 87,300 cr *Fiscal deficit Rs 17,584 cr
*This is a zero-based budged, says Yanamala *Higher education will get Rs.3049 cr *Intermediate education will get Rs. 585 cr. *School education will get Rs 14962 cr *BC welfare Rs 3231 crores *Minority welfare Rs 378 crores *Forests department will get Rs. 284 cr *Irrigation water Rs 5,258 cr *AP Transport department gets Rs 122 cr *Disaster management Rs 484 cr *For infrastrural investment Rs 637 cr *Endowment department gets Rs 200 cr *Law & Order Rs 4062 cr *Tribal welfare gets Rs. 993 crores *Tourism department will get RS 330 cr *Information Technology department will get Rs. 370 cr *For skill development Rs 360 cr *For mines Rs 27 cr *For health department Rs 5,728 cr *For Civil Supplies Rs 2,459 cr *For handlooms & textiles Rs 46 cr *Housing Rs 897 cr *For Godavari Pushkaras on behalf of the department Rs 1,360 cr *Science and Techonology Rs 280 cr *Allocation of Rs 3,168 cr prposed for new State capital
Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years Reportedly after an eight year gap, Chennai and other municipal city corporations in the state of Tamilnadu will be directly voting in their respective mayors. Meanwhile the state election commission issued notification for direct polls on Sunday. Earlier in June this year, the state government issued a notification in the gazette listing all the wards vacant across Chennai and other districts. Furthermore
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early