Hit back if you cannot answer back. This strategy is quite common in politics and now TRS is taking a leaf out of the witch hunting book to corner TDP’s fire brand leader Revanth Reddy who has become a thorn in the flesh for the ruling party in Telangana even as it has been trying to silence any opposition.
Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy
With the Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy, TRS has been unable to face his onslaught and hence during the maiden session of Assembly, they boycotted him and in the second session suspended many from TDP contingent. Even then nothing could stop Revanth, who is known for making accusations with facts and after a lot of ground workand study.
Now sources say that MRO officials in Mahabubnagar as well as Ranga Reddy have received clear instructions to scout for possible properties of Revanth Reddy. TRS believes that Revanth, who is also apart time real estate developer owns Benami properties in a big way and alleges that he had acquired them during Congress rule from 2009—14.
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press in Hyderabad and at the same time; interestingly his assets have also grown considerably, something even TDP leaders admit. Revanth has meanwhile responded that he was expecting this form of witch hunt and vowed to fight back to prove his clean record.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!