Hit back if you cannot answer back. This strategy is quite common in politics and now TRS is taking a leaf out of the witch hunting book to corner TDP’s fire brand leader Revanth Reddy who has become a thorn in the flesh for the ruling party in Telangana even as it has been trying to silence any opposition.
Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy
With the Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy, TRS has been unable to face his onslaught and hence during the maiden session of Assembly, they boycotted him and in the second session suspended many from TDP contingent. Even then nothing could stop Revanth, who is known for making accusations with facts and after a lot of ground workand study.
Now sources say that MRO officials in Mahabubnagar as well as Ranga Reddy have received clear instructions to scout for possible properties of Revanth Reddy. TRS believes that Revanth, who is also apart time real estate developer owns Benami properties in a big way and alleges that he had acquired them during Congress rule from 2009—14.
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press in Hyderabad and at the same time; interestingly his assets have also grown considerably, something even TDP leaders admit. Revanth has meanwhile responded that he was expecting this form of witch hunt and vowed to fight back to prove his clean record.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections