Hit back if you cannot answer back. This strategy is quite common in politics and now TRS is taking a leaf out of the witch hunting book to corner TDP’s fire brand leader Revanth Reddy who has become a thorn in the flesh for the ruling party in Telangana even as it has been trying to silence any opposition.
Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy
With the Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy, TRS has been unable to face his onslaught and hence during the maiden session of Assembly, they boycotted him and in the second session suspended many from TDP contingent. Even then nothing could stop Revanth, who is known for making accusations with facts and after a lot of ground workand study.
Now sources say that MRO officials in Mahabubnagar as well as Ranga Reddy have received clear instructions to scout for possible properties of Revanth Reddy. TRS believes that Revanth, who is also apart time real estate developer owns Benami properties in a big way and alleges that he had acquired them during Congress rule from 2009—14.
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press in Hyderabad and at the same time; interestingly his assets have also grown considerably, something even TDP leaders admit. Revanth has meanwhile responded that he was expecting this form of witch hunt and vowed to fight back to prove his clean record.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code