The latest scandal of vote for note in Hyderabad was nothing short of a jolt to the ruling TDP government in AP. The effect is now being felt even by ministers who are unable to do anything private on phone or their offices due to fear of tapping and sting operations by Telangana government.
Yenamala Rama krishnudu reportedly revealed
Very much used to splurges of money and prime properties in Hyderabad, they have simply labeled Hyderabad as ‘unsafe’ and are packing bags to leave the city as soon as they can. Today AP’s finance minister Yenamala Rama krishnudu reportedly revealed that they are scouting for some apartments in Vijayawada.
This shows the pitiable state of AP which has been left high and dry after bifurcation and today even the nominal status given for AP’s government departments to function in Hyderabad is being rejected. In a way, KCR has achieved what he wanted.
KCR has achieved what he wanted
Failing to leave Hyderabad was one factor which earned Telangana’s ridicule for AP’s leaders and now with the Revanth reddy episode exposing vulnerabilities for AP’s ruling class, they are unable to wait any longer. This is being welcomed by people of AP largely as they feel this marks an end to Hyderabad obsession.
KCR Targeting to Acquire ABN - Andhrajyothy? KCR's Close-aide, My Home Jupally Rameshwara Rao is in the process of annexing all the Media Houses and bring them under his control to support TRS. After successfully taking over the management of TV9, the Telangana Chief Minister is targeting ABN-Andhra Jyothy group led by Vemuri Radhakrishna.
- KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots